The purpose of the Music Ministry is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ through song, encourage believers in their walk with Christ, lead the congregation in worship and provide an avenue through which individuals may share their gift and be an integral part of the worship. The Music Ministry spreads the Word of God through music experiences. The divisions of the Ebenzer Baptist Church Music Ministry are as follows:
Adult, Male, & Youth Choirs
The choir provides worshipful music for assigned church worship services and special services outside of the church.
Adult Choir - The membership of the Adult Choir shall consist of individuals, minimum 14 years of age, who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and possess a desire to serve God through the music ministry.
Male Chorus - The membership of the Male Chorus shall consist of male Adult Choir members.
Youth For Christ (YFC) Choir- The membership of the YFC Choir shall consist of individuals, minimum 10 years of age.
1. Members are expected to be present and on time for all rehearsals and performances. When this is not possible, it is the member’s responsibility to contact the President/Coordinator and advise them of the situation.
2. After two consecutive absences from rehearsals, an individual will not sing with the choir at the next performance.
3. After four consecutive absences the choir member’s name will be deleted from the active choir roll, following communication stating such from a choir officer.
4. Members are expected to remain in the choir stand for the duration of the worship services, performance, or rehearsal.
5. Members are expected to arrive not less than ten (10) minutes before serving, in order to participate in a period of consecration.
1. Members are expected to be on time for all performances.
2. No member shall enter the choir stand after the choir has processed and worship has begun.
3. Members are expected to refrain from gum chewing, eating, unnecessary talking or note passing during rehearsals, worship, or performance.
1. Any event or engagement extended to or concerning a choir must be approved by the Minister of Music, and Pastor.
2. Cleanliness of choir robes and other uniforms are essential and the responsibility of the member.
Each Wednesday 7:00
Each Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
Stevenson Clark, MusicDirector
Keon Love, Minister of Music
Shelly Foots, President
*For more information click on the computer icon above and someone will contact you within 24 hrs.